Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's try this Again!

So it has been a very long time since I decided I was going to blog and here I am over a year later making an entry.  Hopefully I will get better at this :)  We shall see.  Obviously lots of updates since the last post:

We have moved to Carrollton for Craig's job.  He is still with Central Market, but now the Executive Chef at a new store in Dallas.  I am so proud of him.  He has worked and continues to work so hard for his growing family.  I know his hard work will be rewarded.  So far we are really enjoying are house and neighborhood.  I really miss our friends in San Antonio though, and it has been a little bit of a difficult transition for me.  I know it will get better as time goes by though. 

Are little man (not so little anymore) is growing up before our eyes.  He is 17 months and seems to get bigger everyday.  He is the most precious thing in the world.  He makes us laugh and smile everyday.  His latest obsession besides spoons (I will get to that in a minute)  is trains or "choo choos" as he likes to call them.  He plays with them all the time and will say chugga chugga choo choo when he moves them around.  It is the cutest thing to watch.  His cousin Mason was also a train lover so I guess this is where it comes from, because I can already tell he idolizes his cousin.  He also loves to carry around plastic spoons.  I have no idea where this came from or why he does it, but he literally carries them everywhere.  When I get him up in the morning and from his nap one of the first things he says is "poon".  It is hilarious, not so funny when we try and take them away for various reasons.



A little more news we are expecting baby #2 at the end of July.  We are so thrilled.  We just found out that it is going to be another boy.  I am so happy that Jackson is going to have a little brother.  It will be so fun to see them grow up together and hopefully they will be close and love to play together (one can only hope right???).  I am already excited about getting out all of Jackson's baby clothes, some he only was able to wear once or not even at all so it will be fun to get all of that out again.  I have been taking pregnancy pictures this go around so I will try to start posting some of those.  It has been fun to watch the growing belly, just really wish I did it with Jackson so I would have something to compare it to.


1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! You did it! Great job! I will be showing the girls..they love to see Jackson..now if we could just see ya'll in person...Keep it up..you'll be so glad you did!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete