Sunday, April 15, 2012

25 Weeks

Well, I am just moving right along with this pregnancy!  It is going so fast.  I was so anxious during the pregnancy with Jackson and ready for things to move along.  Now with this one, I need it to slow down!  Too much stuff still to do.  At least it is another boy so we pretty much have everything we need.  It's just so hard for me to imagine our little baby Jackson as a big brother, but I know he will be a great one and they will be getting into lots of trouble together before I know it. 

I passed my gestational diabetes test!! WooHoo, bring on the candy ;).  I feel like I am so much bigger than last time, but of course I didn't take pictures so I have nothing to compare to.  Weight wise though I have not gained as much so far. 

This is me at 25 weeks.  The picture does not do portray how I really look very well, because I am way bigger!  Not sure what is going on with the camera, but I like it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment