Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

I love this time of year!  The weather is starting to get really nice and Easter is always such a fun holiday.  Easter Sunday was a fun, but low key day at our house.  We all slept in, including Jackson, which was nice and refreshing.  The Easter bunny came to visit Jackson and left his basket on the table downstairs.  Craig got him from his bed and when he came down he could see his basket on the table and immediately spotted the trains and started saying "choo choo" from the top of the stairs.  He had so much fun digging through his basket to find all of his goodies.  He got to eat lots of "mimis"  (M&M's), eventually I had to take his eggs away because that's all he wanted to do.  I can't wait until he is a little bit older when he can start understanding the true meaning behind Easter!





We attempted to take pictures with the Easter bunny, but Jackson is not a fan of the big, giant bunny apparently because he did not want anything to do with it unless I was right there by his side.  We still got some pictures, because I want to be able to look back at these pictures!  My mother always has told me that I was scared of characters, so looks like Jackson might be taking after me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment